If you want to successfully deal with all matters related to your online store and run your business more
effectively, then you definitely need to delegate some objectives to the other users. However, it’s not
necessary to do it in full and give the users access to the whole list of store management permissions.
The powerful Advanced Permissions extension for Magento 2 allows you to set permissions users or
groups fully or partially, as you wish.
This module will extremely suit the Magento stores with:
● a large number of products and categories
● several store views (for example, multi-language stores)
● several product sellers (for example, multi-vendor stores)
The extension is easy to use and set. Advanced Permissions is a must-have solution for e-commerce
stores that sell sensitive products.
● Assign product to a separate admin user
● Appoint a single product to several admin users
● Give sub-admins the different levels of management permissions
● Restrict access to categories
● Restrict access to products
● Limit access on the store view, category level or website
● Limit access to dashboard statistics and sales data
● Restrict access to customers
● Open access to certain configuration settings
● Forbid sub-admins to delete products