Automatic Customer Group Switcher
This Magento 2 extension "Automatic Customer Group Switcher" provides a super flexible solution for automating your customer group management.
Customer group management can be a time-consuming job with a large and diverse customer base.
By setting custom group switching rules, clients are automatically moved to any desired group, saving you a lot of valuable time and effort!
Choice of Rule Conditions
- Customer Account Information: Set up rules based on customer attributes and account details, such as newsletter subscription, e-mail address, or customer gender and age.
- Shipping & Billing Address: Automatically group your customers by city, postcode, region or country.
- Invoice & Order Totals: Switch customers based on aggregated sales attributes, such as their monthly turnover or total shipping costs.
- Single Order Attributes: Move customers based on any single order attribute, including order turnover, weight, item quantity, discount and tax amount, shipping method, VAT number, and address details.
- Ordered Product Attributes: Switch groups based on any ordered product attribute from the customer's order history or from new orders only, such as SKU, category, price, quantity and total product turnover.
- Flexible rule-based customer management solution
- Auto management of customer groups by creating custom rules
- Set up any kind of group switching rule selecting from a huge list of conditions
- Create rules based on customer account details
- Group customers by city, postcode, state/region or country
- Organize customers based on total turnover and other aggregated sales attributes
- Switch groups based on any single order or product attribute
- Automatically manage customers with product memberships
- Create rules based on specific order history time frames
- Configure the rule processing order, period and events
- Execute individual or multiple rules at once 'on-demand'
- Periodically batch process group switching rules using the integrated Cron functionality
- Optionally notify customers and admins by e-mail about group switching events