Coming Soon Products
Want to let your visitors know about the new product launch? And don't want to send unnecessary emails to everyone?
Then we have a perfect extension for you! 'Coming Soon Products' extension for Magento 1.
This extension will allow your visitors to see the new products that you are launching soon. It will even let you mention the date of launch with an attractive countdown timer that might provoke the visitor to subscribe for the product launch notifications.
If the visitor subscribes, then once the product is launched the subscriber will receive a notification email containing a link to purchase the product.
Also, as we all know, subscriptions are a way of building customers before the product launch.
Now, after installing the extension, the "Coming Soon" products will have a 'Coming Soon' badge/text on the top of the product, making it clear that the product can't be purchased yet. Such products will not show the 'Add to Cart' option and the 'Stock Status'.
Note: The ‘coming soon’ text can be modified from the admin as per your requirement under the path, " Store > Configuration > RedChamps > Coming Soon Product > Frontend Settings > Product Page Section Title”.
The product pages will have the following changes:
- The coming soon product page will have a countdown timer that will display the time left for the product to be launched (along with the product details).
- A subscription form will be available for interested customers to receive notifications regarding the product launch.
Also, the content of the notification email can be edited at the admin.
- Subscription: Interested visitors can subscribe for the notifications regarding the product by providing the Name and Email id at the product page. Merchant will have the list of subscriptions using the following path in the backend: "RedChamps > Coming Soon > Subscriptions".
- Launch Date: The product will be launched automatically on the set date.
- Automatic and Manual product launch: The product can be launched automatically on the date set in admin or it can be manually edited and launched instantly.
- Intelligent extension code: If by any chance, you are unable to launch the product on the set date and time, the countdown timer will be replaced with a text message configured in the admin.
- Setting for Google Analytics UTM parameters: Extension provides admin setting to specify utm_source, utm_medium, utm_campaign. These parameters will be used while building product URL for Product launch notification email so that you can track how much traffic you received from the launch notification email.
The extension settings can be managed at admin path RedChamps > Coming Soon > Settings
- A list of subscribers gives you an approximate sales number for the specific product.
- A product page created in advance gives a boost to the product in search engine results.
- The audience will already be in line for purchasing the product. Hence, resulting in quick sales.
- Once you set the ‘launch date’, the product is automatically launched on the set date.
- Launching the product can be done automatically by setting the date in admin or by manually editing the product and making it live instantly.
- In case, you are unable to launch the product on the set date, the countdown timer will be replaced with a text message configured in the admin.
- Subscription option for interested visitors
- Admin setting to specify utm_source, utm_medium, utm_campaign is provided by the extension.