It is always better to pre-verify a customer wo want to register themself to your store. But native Magento does not allow an option for you to do so.
To help with this issue, we developed the extension, "Customer Approval" for Magento 2 stores.
This Magento 2 extension will provide you with an option to manually approve or disapprove your customers who register to your store. The store owner will receive email notifications on every registration to approve or disapprove the customers.
The approval and disapproval process can also be done automatically and in bulk as well.
Each customer will get notified as soon as he gets approved. You can easily set up different configurations for each store or website separately in the backend.
Also, the existing customers of the store don’t get affected. They remain active until they are manually disabled/ disapproved from the backend.
- Pre verification of every new customer registered to your store.
- Suspend any fraud or suspicious customer account from the backend to deny login access.
- The extension can be configured for multiple stores separately within a single installation.
- This Magento extension allows approval of customers’ account either manually from the backend or automatically.
- Customers can be approved one by one or multiple at a time from the customer's grid.
- A custom CMS page with ‘Waiting for Approval’ message can be created. The customer will be redirected to this page after registration when admin approval is required for account access.
- Custom email templates can be created by the admin. After the account approval, these templates are sent as account approval email notifications to the customers.
- Both, the admin and customer, will receive email notifications on registration and account approval.
- CLI commands can be used to approve and disapprove customers from the command line.
The settings can be managed using the path, "Store > Configuration > Extension Hut > Customer Approve Account".
- Easy activation or rejection of customers.
- Don't let any customer login into your store without the store owner’s approval.
- Multi-store configuration with a single installation
- Auto and Manual account approval
- 'Approval waiting' CMS page
- Email notification
- Custom message and redirection
- CLI commands operations