DHL Shipping Manager
DHL Shipping Manager can create and print DHL shipping and return labels in Automatic and Manual Mode.
DHL labels are generated taking into account Weight, Dimensions, Insurance, Duty and Taxes, Dangerous Goods, etc.
You can use COD - Cash on Delivery.
DHL Shipping Manager allows you to make packaging manually or automatically, using product dimensions and pre-created Boxes.
You can print DHL labels as PDF, EPL or ZPL formats, use different dimensions.
Extension allows to create International Invoice.
Return labels can be created by Admin at any time or by Customer on the frontend when Invoice is created and Order is completed.
Tracking number will automaticcaly insert into shipment information and can be sent to Customer in shipping email.
To use DHL Shipping Manager, you must have a DHL account that supports the DHL XML Service (XML-PI). This is usually very simple (https://xmlportal.dhl.com/login).
- Note: by our information DHL doesn’t support XML Service for German and Polish accounts. For other accounts shipping is available for all directions.
- Create DHL Shipping Labels using your own DHL Account Credentials;
- Create DHL Shipping Labels in Automatic mode - labels will appear exactly after customer submit the order;
- Create DHL Shipping Labels in Manual mode - create manually Shipments and Labels;
- Create DHL Shipping Labels in Bulk mode – allows create label from Orders grid page;
- Create DHL Shipping Labels in Test Mode and in Real Mode (billable Labels);
- Create and print DHL Shipping Labels, even if DHL shipping is disabled in your Magento® System and you use Flat Rates or Table Rates for Customers;
- Fill Address Book – create up to 10 addresses for Shipper and Ship From;
- Generate DHL Shipping Labels for every Shipment, use Multishipment and Multipackages, store and delete generated Shipping Labels in your Magento® System;
- Automatically insert Tracking Number into the Shipping Information block of the Shipment;
- Tracking number can be automatically sent to customer with notification email after label creation.
- Set by default and for each label a lot of parameters, including: Packaging Type, Shipment description, Notification message, Type of Delivery, Who pay for Duties and Taxes, etc.;
- Create Return Labels by Customer (from customer’s account) and by Admin (from Credit Memo);
- Create Return Labels by Admin automatically, simultaneously with the Forward Labels;
- Take into account the Weight and Dimensions of Packages;
- Units of measurement (kg, cm, inch, ft) can be interconverted automatically for each country if needed;
- Set Weight and Dimensions of your shipments: you can use weight and dimensions of each product (by attributes) and create up to 10 given sizes Boxes for automatic label creation. Automatically calculation of required Box for current shipment;
- Create International Invoice;
- Use COD (Cash On Delivery);
- Set Notifications for Admin and Customer independently;
- Create and print Shipping Labels in different sizes (8×4, 6×4) and formats: PDF or for Thermal printing;
- See all created DHL labels in one list for easy printing;
- Use Bulk Printing - you select a few orders and then create PDF file with all shipping labels of these orders for printing;
- Bill Shipment to Third Party Payer;
- Create Third Party Payers;
- Fully supports Multistore functions.