This Magento 2 extension provides a simple and efficient solution to minimize fraud independently and directly in the Admin Panel.
When a sales order hasn't been paid or needs to be refunded due to questionable reasons, it can be marked as suspicious in the back-end to create a fraud suspicion record.
This record includes various customer attributes serving as a reference to automatically detect future fraudulent orders and prevent them from being processed.
This extension enables you to create custom blacklisting rules based on customer attribute combination, such as name, address, ZIP code, email address/ domain and IP address.
Every time a new order is placed, these rule attributes are compared with your fraud suspicion database. In case a match is found, the fraudulent order is automatically blacklisted and blocked for shipping.
- Automatically detect and blacklist fraudulent orders
- Prevent fraud independently using custom blacklisting rules
- Easy management of suspicious and blacklisted orders in the back-end
- Prevent fraudulent orders from being processed
- Create rules based on any customer attribute combination
- Block fraudulent orders before payment processing
- Blacklist orders based on failed payment transactions
- Configure the amount of fraud suspicions required for blacklisting
- Set up blacklisting rules per customer group and store view
- No periodical subscription fees or additional service costs
- Prevent charge-backs and save yourself a lot of trouble and money!