Google Page Speed Optimizer
To maximize your website performance, follow these 5 steps:
- Minify HTML code;
- Enable flat catalog;
- Resize your images to optimize them for the web;
- Enable lazy loading to show images by demand.
This extension makes a store performance-friendly for users and search engines. It helps to increase your ranking in Google PageSpeed Insights. Also, Google Rankbrain will index your store faster and get you the highest places in Google search results. This allows you to increase conversions!
- Provide high web pages performance level
- Increase a search engine traffic with an optimized position in a Google SERP
- Improve user experience with the help of an incredibly fast store pages loading
- Sign static files: This Magento 2 extension invalidate the browser cache for static resources. After the feature is activated, a browser will update cache files automatically to prevent issues related to browsers serving up old static resources. At the same time, visitors will always see the latest changes you have done. You can also use this plugin to clear page speed cache
- Use asynchronous indexing: With this extension, you can store and index order data asynchronously. Orders are placed in temporary storage and moved in bulk to the Order Management grid without any collisions. Asynchronous indexing distinguishes traffic patterns on the database level to avoid conflicts between read and write operations in the corresponding tables.
- Images compression: This extension helps to enhance the user experience and attract new customers by improving SEO-positioning.
- Convert images to Webp: Webp images are 26% smaller in size compared to PNGs.
- Adjust resolutions: Using smaller resolutions positively influence a Google rank for mobiles.
- Choose a resize algorithm: When you resize, images will be cut proportionally to the originals, but become smaller in pixels. When you crop, you cut a part of the image, changing its width.
- Compress JPEG images: Choose a middle ground between higher quality or a lower weight of images and provide your store with significant performance improvements.
- Lighten PNG and GIF images: The PNG and GIF optimization is a powerful tool for compressing the size of your images and photos while maintaining a high quality with almost no difference before and after compression. Cut the weight of your images up to 67%.
- Optimize images in bulk: This helps in optimizing images from the Catalog or Wysiwyg folder automatically. During a page loading, images from these folders will be processed, compressed and saved to the cache. Besides, you can activate an optimization queue for any folder with images.
- Speed up store loading on mobile and desktop
- Optimize JS, CSS and HTML code structure
- Display pages faster thanks to the Webp images format and Lazy loading
- Make an SEO-friendly store with a higher Google rating