Multi Warehouse Inventory
With the help of Magento 2 Warehouse extension, one can easily split inventory among multiple warehouses and can manage the product stock per warehouse within one Magento installation.
Google technology can also be used to automatically select a warehouse closest to the customer’s location.
- Advanced Magento 2 stock management: With this extension, you can create as many warehouses as you need and can manage the stock appropriately and hassle-free like defining stock locations, tracking the offline shops' inventory, creating a virtual warehouse for defective products to be returned to the manufacturer, keeping all stock information at hand and edit all stock values and shelf location right on the grid, etc.
- Choose warehouse based on store view: When this option is enabled, only the stock of the warehouse that is assigned to the current store view will be used, while all other warehouses will be ignored.
- Sort warehouses based on customer group: For example, you have 2 customer groups: A and B. They are associated with the warehouses A and B. When a customer from group A drops an order, the extension checks the availability of the goods at the warehouse A. If there is enough – the extension offers to deliver from this warehouse. If not – the extension checks availability of the goods remained to complete the order at the warehouse B. Then, offers to deliver partly from warehouses A and B.
- Warehouse priority based on available product quantity: Avoid situations when a customer orders the products that are low in stock and has to receive multiple shipments because of delivery from different warehouses. This extension allows you to ship products from the warehouse where you have enough particular items to fulfil the order.
- Separate orders for products from different warehouses: If an order contains items from different warehouses, you can divide the order into several shipments and calculate delivery costs for each shipment separately depending on the warehouse location. It is also possible to ship a bundled product from different warehouses.
- Stock Control: Easily update product stock per warehouse either from the Manage Stock grid or from a product page in the backend.
- Backorders settings for each warehouse: With the Magento 2 Multi Warehouse Inventory, you can enable and configure the backorders functionality for each particular warehouse.
- Smart algorithm of warehouse selection.
- Specify custom shipping methods and rates for each warehouse individually.
- Calculate shipping costs based on warehouse location
- Get low stock reports
- Automatically hide out of stock items from the product listing for all created warehouses.
- Easily manage returned items
- Import stock data from a CSV or XML file.
- Export stock data manually or automatically
- Motivate customers to buy more
- Vendors Running Multiple Warehouses
- Multilanguage Stores
- Stores with Multiple Admins
The Multi Warehouse Inventory extension is fully compatible with Magento 2.3 version. Save up time and efforts when migrating the stock to Magento MSI with a fast export of the distribution of products by warehouses introduced in Amasty Multi Warehouse Inventory. Extend Magento MSI functionality with a smart algorithm to auto-suggest the minimal delivery cost for each order provided by the Advanced MSI for Magento 2 extension.
- Accurately distribute inventory among different warehouses
- Assign warehouses to store views
- Use a smart algorithm for warehouse selection
- Set custom shipping methods and rates
- Separate orders from different warehouses
- Log multiple stock adjustments in your Magento 2 panel
- Decrease available stock when the order is placed
- Decrease physical stock during invoice, order shipment or order creation
- Update & retrieve stock data using Magento SOAP API v1, v2 and Magento REST API (see the details here)
- Set the warehouse priority
- Order email notifications configured to be sent per warehouse
- Google address autosuggest support
- User-friendly Magento 2 interface & flexible settings