The Magento 2 extension, "Product Labels" help store owners effectively run marketing campaigns to promote new and featured products among a huge variety of others. With this, visitors will easily find the necessary products and quickly make a purchasing decision that helps store owners boost sales revenue by motivating customers for purchasing.
Highlight new collections with ‘Is New’ condition
Display labels according to the date when products are created with 'Is New' condition section.
Highlight products with ‘On Sale’ condition
Set minimal discount amount or its percentage to trigger the label display and automatically highlight sales.
Configure labels for out-of-stock products
If a product is out of stock show only ‘Out-of-stock label’. Hide all the other active labels not to mislead customers.
- It automatically runs marketing campaigns preventing money and time expenses.
- Eye-catching product labels increase customer traffic flow.
- Boost sales revenue by motivating customers’ purchasing behaviour.
- Place labels in any position on the product in a click
- Show various labels to different customer groups like labels with bulk discounts to wholesalers only, with hot deals to general customers etc.
- Automate promotions using labels with conditions
- Hasten users with 'if stock is higher/ lower than X' rule
- Set particular date and time intervals for labels to be displayed. The labels will stop displaying automatically as soon as the time period expires.
- Use Advanced Settings / CSS to make labels just perfect
- Make configurable products even more visible with Magento 2 Color Swatches Pro extension
- Use predefined variables to create specific labels
- Limit the number of labels to display on each product
- Use API methods to save, delete, and retrieve labels by ID
- Edit labels in bulk with mass actions
- Design catchy labels with ready-made shapes
- Show various labels to different customer groups
- Use flexible conditions for the labels display
- Edit labels and сheck them with the preview option
- Show several labels on one product