Static Block Scheduler
This Magento 2 extension allows scheduling of static block visibility, on your Magento store, in advance.
This extension helps in controlling CMS block visibility on your store. It allows you to hide/ show specific cms blocks for a specific date and time. Special occasions or promotional offers are planned in advance in a much effective way.
- Enable/ disable cms block status for a specific date.
- Automatically enables/disables blocks.
- Set cms blocks scheduling with an easy date picker in YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM: SS format.
- Advance planning of the cms blocks' visibility.
- Compatible with Magento's Full Page and Varnish Cache.
- CMS blocks can be available to shop occasionally.
- Set opening & closing hours for the blocks.
- CMS blocks can be scheduled individually.
- Controlled CMS block visibility.
- Make cms blocks available to shop on special occasions.
- Opening & closing hours for the blocks can be set.
- Display/ hide cms blocks for a particular period.
- Schedule cms block individually.
- Enabling/ disabling of CMS block status for a specific time.
- Relief from manually enabling/ disabling of static blocks.
- CMS blocks scheduling can be done with an easy date picker in YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss format.
- CMS blocks can be scheduled in advance to show/hide them from the store.
- Fully compatible with Magento's Full Page Cache and Varnish Cache.
Write Your Own Review