UPS Access Point Navigator
Using this extension you can create shipping methods for Access Point delivery, show them in the checkout, show shipping price or set static price, show Time-in-Transit.
You can use a separate UPS account for Access point delivery.
UPS Access Point Navigator works on any type of Magento checkout and in the backend.
You don't need an additional module to create shipping methods, show Access Point shipping rates and Time-in-Transit and select Access point in checkout.
To generate shipping labels for Access Point you will need our extension: UPS Shipping Manager Pro.
You can purchase them with a big discount.
The extension allows:
- Select between
- Hold for Pickup at UPS Access Point and
- UPS Access Point Delivery;
- Enter your own UPS account credentials;
- Show shipping rates in checkout - create for Access Point your Shipping Methods as many as you want, with a lot of settings;
- Show Time-in-Transit - display the number of transit days for delivery by selected UPS service;
- Customer can select an access point for delivery on a map;
- Fully supports all features of UPS Shipping Manager Pro;
- Fully supports Multistore functions.
If you already purchased UPS Shipping Manager Pro, you can purchase UPS Access Point Navigator for only $100